How can I help?
There are many different ways that your school/class or group can help the animals at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge. Below you will find a list of items that can be donated for our enrichment toys, fun food items for the omnivores, and different methods of fundraising as well. We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you.
Have any questions?
Enrichment item donations:
- Paper lunch sacks/grocery bags
- Paper towel/toilet paper rolls
- Cardboard boxes
- Kitchen spices (no salt/pepper, or spicy seasoning)
- Burlap sacks
- Christmas Trees (live and no tinsel)
- Animal Toys: www.boomerball.com or www.wildlifetoybox.com
Food Items for Omnivores
- Peanut Butter
- Whole Coconuts
- Dried Insects
- Shelled unsalted peanuts
- Loose coin drive in empty soda bottles
- Bake sales
- Lemonade stands